Grant-making has been and continues to be a large component of PRAJ. From the program's inception in October 2003 through December 2007, PRAJ has given over 120 grants with a total value of over US$11 million in USAID funding to 27 partner NGOs. The 2008-2010 grant cycle is currently underway.
Request for Application (RFA)
- PRAJ's geographical focus in support of human rights NGOs is in four regions: the greater Phnom Penh area, the western parts of Cambodia near the Thai-Cambodian border, the north-eastern region of Cambodia, and Svay Rieng.
- PRAJ's thematic focus is on NGOs working in selected fields of human rights and access to justice, especially those relating to marginal and disadvantaged groups (including women, children, and poor and minority peoples), and those addressing issues relating to access to natural resources, particularly land. Other focus areas are developed in response to changing situations and needs.
- PRAJ gives special attention to strengthening NGO networking, and the ability of human rights NGOs to work synergistically with other groups and institutions.
- Click here to see more details of the new RFA announcement in English - Khmer
- Proposal guidelines, instructions and applicaion forms are available in English - Khmer